Tuesday 2 December 2014

Reinforce Your Mindset

I know that it’s easy to get lost in the constant noise and distractions of life, so I wanted to take a moment to help you reinforce your mindset and commitment for success. To do this, take a deep breath, than read the following promise to yourself:

“Today, I’m making a personal promise that nothing is going to stop me from changing my mindset, losing weight, and creating my new lifestyle. I’m 100% committed to this and I’m doing it for me. I want to change my life and I understand that it’s going to take sacrifice and hard work, but I’m worth it. This is the place in time that I’ve chosen to do this. Not tomorrow, or next week, but right now. This is my personal vow to myself and nothing is going to stop me.”

Never forget that you are losing weight to live a healthier life, move more easily, and to look and feel your best. I know that it’s hard, but stay strong and know that we are always here for you.
 - Hamilton Erridge, President of New Lifestyle Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment